Funny Short Stories – a short story or short stories already known to many societies around the world, from child to adult. In this article will discuss a bit about the short story. Short stories is a form of paper. Like other papers, the short stories had the purpose to entertain the reader, but in addition to entertaining, short stories can also add to the science, and according to study many read the story could improve the ability to solve problems. Short Storie, there have some type of comedy, horror, romance, and compatriots. In addition, are required in a short story contains elements of 5 W + 1 H, well, I'm sure you already know what it is 5 W + 1 H. Okay, now we're down to his example. Ghost Student My Name, Reno. I was entangled in the issue of the value of the ugly. I've tried, but still not work, and no one who can help me with my score. I was not a rich kid, smart kid also is not, not the children of officials, and I'm not a...
Comments
Post a Comment